Christmas is officially 2 weeks away and for once, I'm 98% finished my shopping instead of doing it last minute. My boyfriend was probably the most fun to shop for, hence why my first gift guide is for that special man in your life. Whether he be into tech stuff, reading, fashion, smelling good, fitness or telling time, there is a gift for him! (I tried to cover all of the bases).
1. Dr. Martens Pier 9 Tie Boot - $130-180 (Price varies)
2. Men's Casio Digital Retro Watch - $54
3. Polo Red Ralph Lauren - $75
4. Ray-Ban Wayfarer Leather - $300
5. Topman Long Sleeve Denim Shirt - $50
6. An Astronaut's Guide to Life on Earth by Chris Hadfield - $20
7. Apple TV - $99
8. Nike Team Training Air Max Duffle - $55
- If you're shopping online, Google whatever it is your buying to ensure you got the best price. I bought the above boots for my boyfriend for $80 less than planned.
- Read reviews to ensure you get the right size. Some brands fit a full size up or down.
- Get those gift receipts!
- And finally, start shopping, yesterday.